Tuesday, June 14, 2011

This and That

I've been having a little bit of blog envy lately, drooling over beautiful pictures and collages and images and wishing I were cool and artsy and had a knack for capturing things on film. I'm definitely not any of those things, but I have been having some fun playing around on Picasa and using a retro camera app on my phone.

Here is what I've come up with - a little slice of what's been going on in my world the past few weeks...
Flowering tree in our yard; Anna playing in her pool; green cake ball; baby birds; Anna going in for a smooch;
again, Anna and her BFF Cedella; crime scene?; my new sticker; peanut butter cake balls; ice, ice, baby
Also - who can tell me about this Pinterest business? It seems like all the cool kids are doing it and I wanna be cool, too. Hit me up, yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment